Procedures for the 2014-3 STREAMLINE Registration Appointment System
1. Visit http://www.bakeraviation.edu/registrationappointment
2. Create a user account if you have not already done so.
3. Upon initial creation of your account, an email will be sent to you to verify.
4. Be sure to VERIFY your email – or you will not be able to make an appointment!
5. After you have successfully created your account, you will be able to login and see the appointment system.
6. Wednesday, April 1, 2015, at 0700 hours, priority students, you will be able to login and select your appointment to come in and register. Thursday, April 2, 2015, at 0700 hours, regular students, you will be able to login and select your appointment to come in and register.
After logging into the system:
- Select registration.
- Select either regular or priority based on what is stamped on your registration paperwork [ANY “REGULAR” REGISTRATION STUDENT SELECTING “PRIORITY” WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO REGISTER UNTIL open registration, which is scheduled to begin April 9, 2015.]
- Select a date and time.
- Confirm appointment.
- You will see a screen indicating your appointment approval – if not; you do not have an appointment!
- You will receive an email from
with subject: Your appointment Request (If you do not get this, you do not have an appointment).
1. You must bring your registration paperwork (stamped either “REGULAR” or “PRIORITY,”) proof of appointment and Baker ID with you to your appointment in the main office or you will not be able to register and will have to wait until April 9, 2015. If you make more than one appointment, all of your appointments will be canceled and you will need to re-enter to make an appointment at whatever time is still available or wait until April 9, 2015.
2. If you miss your appointment, you have to wait until April 9, 2015.
3. At any time, you can log into the Registration Appointment System and confirm, change, or delete your appointment.
4. You may use a computer in the media center if you do not have access to one outside of the technical college – the Registration Appointment System is accessible from any Internet enabled device worldwide.
5. If you need help with your username or password, please see Ms. Whitehead, Office Manager, in the main office or email her at
6. NOTE: ALL OUTSTANDING FEES MUST BE SATISFIED BEFORE MARCH 18, 2015.